Project 3

1. What did you learn? I learned how to create patterns.2. What was easy? The easiest part was the placement because there were guidelines.3. What was challenging? The most challenging part was drawing the image of a coffee cup.4. How could your submission be improved? The font I used could have been better.5. How could… Continue reading Project 3

Project 2

1. What did you learn? I learned how to erase background images.2. What was easy? The easiest part was creating textures.3. What was challenging? The most challenging part was using the pen tool to create a shape.4. How could your submission be improved? The composition/placement of the images could’ve been better.5. How could the professor… Continue reading Project 2

Project 4

1. What did you learn? I learned how to use dashed lines and how to effectively use the pattern tool.2. What was easy? The easiest part was finding a color pallet.3. What was challenging? The most challenging part was getting the lines to look good and curved.4. How could your submission be improved? My use… Continue reading Project 4

Project 1

1.)What did you learn? I learned how to retouch images 2. What was easy? The easiest part was cropping 3. What was challenging? The hardest part was retouching the images so that they didn’t look weird. 4. How could your submission be improved? I could have taken better quality pictures. 5. How could the professor… Continue reading Project 1

Project 4

On each stamp the location, which is the country of Vietnam, and its’ currency called “đồng” (6000₫), are displayed. I learned about complimentary type faces and fonts in depth and furthered my understanding of the two. The easiest part of the project was finding the images that relate to the culture, the most challenging part… Continue reading Project 4

Project 3

I learned how to use more tools in photoshop in a more efficient way. The easiest part was implementing the pattern by using a plugin. The hardest part was finding the images that I would use and making sure they would fit together. My submission could be improved if the patterns were more spaced out.… Continue reading Project 3

Project 2

One thing I learned while doing this project is how to utilize plugins. The easiest part was finding color schemes, and the most challenging part was applying those color schemes to a certain theme. My submission could be improved if I added more details to certain areas. The assignment could be improved if maybe there… Continue reading Project 2

Project 1

Reflection I learned about the various Gestalt principles and how to apply them. The easiest part about the project was using and getting used to Figma as a program. The most challenging part was learning how to differentiate between some of the Gestalt principles. My project could be improved if I used more than the… Continue reading Project 1