- What did you learn? With this project, I learned how to create a pattern using Figma and the plugins. I also learned how to combine bitmap images in photoshop to create a scene.
- What was easy? The easy part of this project was combining to elements using photoshop as I am pretty experienced with it now.
- What was challenging? The challenging part of this project was creating a pattern using the pattern generator. There was a lot of experimenting going on to see how the pattern would look when I tweaked the settings. Eventually I thought it was good enough and then manually moved some of the elements of the pattern to make it appear more random, which took quite a bit of time.
- How could your submission be improved? My submission could be improved by incorporating the pattern I designed into the photoshop file. It has proven difficult thus far.
- How could I improve the assignment for the next class? I don’t see anything wrong with the way this project was handled.
- How might you apply your knowledge in future assignments or work scenarios? I will apply the knowledge I learned for this project to hopefully make better photoshop art and make it look more believable.
- How did a specific reading or video inspire or help you? A video I watched on YouTube was very helpful in teaching me how to use layer masks in order to get the apple of the women’s eye.
Note: I could not add a picture of the project as a PNG because when I tired it said the file size was too big for the site.