I decided to do my project on the city of Chicago. I have never been but I have been told this is a beautiful city.
- What did you learn?How to manipulate Text and images to create mail stamps.
- What was easy? Finding a topic, I thought of Chicago, because they are known for their sports, their food, their architecture.
- What was challenging? Finding Chicago’s history was the toughest part, I was thinking Obama would be sufficient because what he did was never done before.
- How could your submission be improved? I think I should have diversified my colors of my food slide.
- How could I improve the assignment for the next class? This would be better if you could do multiple stamps of one topic maybe, like I could have made 4 slides of the sports teams, or multiple of the food.
- How might you apply your knowledge in future assignments or work scenarios? Using color has a big effect on font, images and everything in the graphics department.
- How did a specific reading or video inspire or help you?I saw this video of someone eating these Chicago hot dogs and it looked really good.