Skip to the content
- What did you learn?
- What was easy?
- What was challenging?
- How could your submission be improved?
- How could I improve the assignment for the next class?
- How might you apply your knowledge in future assignments or work scenarios?
- How did a specific reading or video inspire or help you?
- For project two, I learned how to use BRACKETS and DREAMWEAVER to modify a webpage. I learned how to manipulate code to edit designs and change text on a webpage.
- I found it easy to replace the text and modify the text size and font. I also found it easy to change the colors of text and the heading and footers.
- It was quite challenging to insert my person logo, I required assistance from the Professor in class.
- Reviewing my submission I realize that I could have changed the overall layout, making it more custom and welcoming.
- I really liked this assignment and would not advise any changes at this time.
- This will be extremely useful, especially for internal webpages for companies, should I be asked to create one in the future. It is also good to know how HTML generally works.
- I did not use any outside sources for inspiration, other than my own resume.