THE QUESTIONSProject 1: Greeting Card
- What did you learn?
- What was easy?
- What was challenging?
- How could your submission be improved?
- How could I improve the assignment for the next class?
- How might you apply your knowledge in future assignments or work scenarios?
- How did a specific reading or video inspire or help you?
THE ANSWERSProject 1: Greeting Card
- Throughout this project I became extremely familiar with Photoshop and the keyboard shortcuts on the application.
- It was easy to complete the typography section, it was simple to add text and get creative with the fonts and designs of the text.
- It was challenging to erase the background of the foreground image, I am a perfectionist, and trying to make the image have a very clean erase line was stressful.
- More detail on the inside or a more flowing theme would improve my submission.
- Show past examples when introducing the project.
- The use of erasing the backgrounds is a very important concept to know because it is a common and cool aspect to include in your design.
- For this project, I took the creativity from hearing of a family friend’s anniversary.