In this lab, I learned how to generate QR codes which is a skill I know I will be using a lot in the future. The easiest parts of this lab were linking pages together and making a logo. The most challenging part of the lab was figuring out what kind of app I wanted… Continue reading PROJECT 2
With this project, I learned the whole process behind creating an app’s UI. While a lot of parts were easy this project had a decent amount of challenge to it. The most challenging part was making the app flow together. My submission could be improved by making everything a little more straightforward and a more… Continue reading Interaction design project 1
In project 3 I learned new ways to cut backgrounds off images, and also how to easily make monogram type patterns. The easiest part was also the most tedious part, that being cutting the background off the image of the mic stand. The most challenging part of this project would have to be thinking of… Continue reading DMA 214 Project 3
With this project, I learned how to effectively use colors to distinguish an objects’ position and bring a location to life. The easiest part of this project would have to have been creating the distinguish an objects’ position and bring a location to life. The easiest part of this project would have to have been… Continue reading DMA 214 Project 2
With this project, I learned the usefulness of using primitive shapes, and how you can create complex designs through the use of simple parts. While starting this project it seemed challenging, once I had figured out how to capture my imagination the project ended up flowing together. The hardest part of this project was figuring… Continue reading DMA 214 Project 1
words words words words 🙂
Welcome to DMA Blogs. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!