- I learned how to use Gestalt principles to enhance my designs.
- The easiest part for me was coming up with the designs.
- The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to create the design I was imagining in Illustrator.
- My submission could be improved by making more consistent margins.
- The assignment may be improved in the future by making each frame demonstrate a different Gestalt principle.
- This project gave me a better understanding of how to use Adobe Illustrator. I will apply what I learned about the program as well as the Gestalt principles to my future assignments.
- A specific video that inspired me was the “Design and Discovery” Ted talk by David Carson. His talk showed me that small changes to a design can make a large impact on the way that a design is perceived.
Welcome to DMA Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!