1. What did you learn? I have learned more in this project than in any other. Learning how to use Adobe Premier and how to add photos and videos, how to add music, how to do different effects to make your video have more meaning. I had a lot of technical trouble making my video, but even that has taught me a lot. The most important being to buy a flash drive.
2. What was easy? This project was in no way easy. I knew I wanted to do anxiety, but deciding what pictures and videos would portray that and if others would understand where I was getting at wasn’t easy.
3. What was challenging? This project was very challenging. My biggest fear happened which was showing my boyfriend my video and he didn’t understand how some of what I put in there portrayed anxiety. But in the end, it made sense to me, which is all I care about.
4. How could your submission be improved? I think it could be improved by making my ending (the words anxiety) fit the screen better.
5. How could the professor improve the assignment for the next class? The professor did everything possible to help me, it was the computer system that failed us.
6. How might you apply your knowledge in future assignments or work scenarios? I will defiantly be using Garage Band again, that was very helpful to learn. Also learning the different forms of Adobe was extremely helpful and I know ill be using those in the future.
7. How did a specific reading or video inspire or help you? As weird as it sounds, I saw someone clap chalk board erasers and that sparked my interest. I already knew I wanted to do my project on anxiety because I deal with everyday. But seeing the chalk board erasers clap made me think of a “snap out of it” moment. Which is something I try and tell myself when I get too far into my anxiety thoughts.